Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Journal #15

I have a lot of people that i miss in my life. I've had to move many times, and it all just depends on what kind of relationship you make with that person. Friends are great, and i do have friends i miss, but the person i miss most of all would have to be my cousin Heather. She is one of the coolest people i know, and she's my age, so we relate really well! I see her only a couple times a year because she lives somewhat far away, but mostly because her family situation is complicated, which means she can't come see me. I get to see her on Thanksgiving and New Years, but i don't think that's nearly enough. Her and i see eye to eye, and whenever we go to my Aunts for Thanksgiving, we always exchange funny stories and end up laughing our heads off! I don't think there had ever been a time I've seen her and i HAVEN'T laughed! We always have a great time.Both of us really like to right stories too! Ever since we were little we'd write these little plays and we and my other cousins would perform it in front of all the adults. We did that for YEARS, but now since we're older, we just tell each other about recent stories we've written, and talk about books we've read and movies we've seen.  I miss her because she's just a super nice person who's really fun to hang with, and we both like the same things. Her and I both love writing, reading, music, plays, and movies.  I try to contact her mainly over Facebook  which is her main way of communication. Sometimes i text her and sometimes i call too. We really like talking over Facebook and seeing how each other is doing. Facebook is great because we both post pictures of  things we've been doing, and sometimes if i see a funny picture with a hilarious quote on it, i share it with her on Facebook so she can see it! There was this one time she found this hilarious website and she sent me the link over Facebook  It totally cheered up my day! We both like to encourage each other  too. Once in a while i message her on Facebook and encourage her, and she'l do the same for me. She's close like a sister to me. There is one good thing about not seeing her all the time. It makes the times when i DO get to see her much better! It's part of the reason why we always have something to talk about when we see each other.There are new ways i think we can contact each other too. Since her and i both like to write, i think it would be fun to write letters back and forth. Letters can really cheer you up because unlike electronic messages, they mean more and you can read them  later. So next time i want to contact her, i think i'm going to try sending her a handwritten letter, and it will be really exciting to wait for her reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment