Thursday, February 21, 2013

Journal 34

I am Tess Tyler. But i am also many other things. I am complex, and i am still trying to find out for myself who i really am. It's hard to find yourself though, when everyone is trying to tell you who you are, or trying to bind you in a box where you're only allowed to be a certain character. Thats why i hate cliques. I want to be who i want to be, not who others think i seem to be, or who they want me to me, or even who they think i am. I want to be who i am, and that's all. It's hard to describe oneself sometimes, rather than describe who you think others think you are. So i'm just going to say who i am, from my point of view. I like to be wanted, and i like to talk to people. I like finding out about them, discovering who they are. Deep conversations are my favorite to have because they can change you. I like feeling close to others, but also being close to myself at the same time. I am reserved. I don't like to advertise what's going on with me all the time, and i think that is perfectly heathy to do. Somethings are better off done with only yourself. I like to laugh, like everyone else, but it means a lot to me when i do. Genuine laughing is probably one of my most favorite things in the entire world, to be honest. I like connecting with people and finding out things we have in common. Sharing feelings and likes and other thigns with someone else is really meaningful to me--i don't take it lightly. I like friendship, though my truest friends are my sisters, and no one else. True friendship is something that is so hard to come by. Everyone somtimes is only looking out for themselves, and i'm not that kind of person. I care about other people. I really do. I'm not just saying that to sound like a saint or something. I actually really do care. Another thing that's important to me is uniqueness. I love it. I am a writer. It's my own personal escape, and i don't show people my writing--only my sister. Its somethign i do because i want to leave a mark, and someday people will be able to read my things, and i'll be able to share something with them that is reallly important to me. My writing is one of my dearest thigns, and i really want to share it with people somday. This blog is not long enough to fully describe myself. There is so much more to me than what is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment